- To assist The Green Gecko Foundation in it’s sustainability programs including teaching the children to grow their own vegetables, rice, raise chickens and fish farm, purchase the materials to enable the families to own a “Micro Business”
- To Fund the Life and Hope Association “Sustainable Community Project”.
We have also assisted with
- Laptops for SCC
- Sewing machine for Enfants de Riziere and Life and Hope Association Sewing Centre
- School uniforms and other school supplies for village orphans
- Cooking equipment
- Building materials for shelters for Mr Munty’s Orphanage
- Provide music tuition for Wat Thmei Pagoda.
- Building houses in poor communities
- Creating a vegetable garden and planting trees at the Social Affairs Orphanage.
- Clearly defined recipients
- 100% of donations go direct to recipients, no middlemen
- No Administration or Fund Raising Expenses taken from project donations accounts
- Transparent Financial Dealings
- All purchases made in Siem Reap where possible ( except laptops and sewing machines)
- Provide a future for the children of Siem Reap through sustainability projects<
Rice For Cambodia Australia Inc is governed by its Rules. Pursuant to those Rules, RFC is managed by a Committee comprising members elected into the roles of President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary. (If you would like a copy of the Rules, please request this via our Contact Us Page.)
This committee is responsible for the organisation’s business and general affairs. In making decisions regarding the application of RFC funds and suitable activities and projects in which RFC are involved, the Committee also has regard to a number of organisational policies including:
- Statement of purposes
- Funding Partnership applications
- RFC’s child protection policy
- Development focus policy
RFC welcome new members. Membership is $25 AUD per year.
If you would like to become a member please click here
ABN: 19 294 510 052